What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pick your favorite sunset

K7 and I were driving home from his sign language and trumpet classes Thursday evening when we saw the following sunset. I had to pull the truck over to the side of the road, grab my ever handy camera from my backpack, and start clicking. I deleted several shots, but I couldn't make up my mind about the following shots (in sequence from beginning to end). Which is your favorite? We probably won't see another sunset the next few days because we are about to get more rain than we have had all summer! Hallelujah!!!
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

6 comments:

  1. I like.......
    #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 : D
    lol! Those are really good!
    You and Maddie are ggooooooooodd
    I can't take pictures very well! lol!
    If I took that it would be blurry. : )
    Hey that's not my talent, but I am sure I have one somewhere! lol! Good Job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all amazing! If I had to pick, it would be 1 or 4, then 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1&5 Maybe...That's impossible....why would you ever ask such a question...:)
    THEY'RE ALL AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete