What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Brotherly love? or wrestle mania on the tramp?

The boys had an extended recess from school last week. They spent over an hour on the trampoline jumping and wrestling. Sometimes K7 had the advantage,...

...and sometimes K8 had the advantage.

"No Dad, I'm not hurting K8..."

"...am I?"

"Is recess over yet? I'm dying to get away from K7 and get back to school!"

"You're not going to buy that line are you? We're just having a good time playing make believe games!"

"Like surfing."

"Shark attack!"

Lets play OU vs BYU wrestling tournament.

Who's your big brother?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! OH MY GOODNESS! I don't know what to say . . I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG! LOL! You guys are so funny! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Maddie on this, you guys are very funny! And I love reading the blog! The captions make the pictures funnier.

    ReplyDelete