What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Variety

Dandy looks smaller after her summer haircut. Here she is pretending to be a herding dog, which is her heritage, but she has not been properly trained. Maybe next year.

Our sheep are helping out our field maintenance by attacking the salad bar of weeds.

Jimmy the cat is still trying to figure out the 4 ducklings and 1 guinea keet. We allow them out of their pen more often now and they wander around the front yard eating bugs and grass.

"Hey, my Dad brought me along to help this new family move in, but I'm going to let the little guy in front of me do all the heavy lifting of the piano".

"Okay, they really need my muscle now".

Look who is peeking in at my bedroom window.

Most vehicles have a distinctive hood ornament, so I glued this baby goat to the front end of our tractor.

The front lawn looks great after the yard boy (K6) mows it.

1 comment: