What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Monday 31 May was a Bank Holiday in UK, so another lazy day

It rained Sunday night and early Monday, so after looking out the bedroom window, decided to go back to bed.

Breakfast of sausage. Just turn on the gas and light a match.


...and hot chocolate.

Andrew loaned us his portable wifi, which gave us the capability to browse the web and email. It was a life saver in Scotland and at Aunt M's house. KT thought most days were cold. I didn't. I loved the cool weather.

I spent many an hour sitting in this comfortable chair reading newspapers and chatting with my Aunt.

Monday afternoon the sun came out, so KT and I went for a walk. "Allotments" is the community garden. You are assigned a small plot or allotment. 

There is a very large park behind my Aunt's neighborhood, and very few people in it.


Front window of a house being renovated. Obviously some people aren't sure what or who they love. Or many they love so much that they didn't know where to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment