What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tuesday 31 May - Sunny day in Southport

Our last meal out with Aunt M, so we drove to Southport and visited The Cloisters restaurant. I had the grilled salmon with shrimp over mashed potatoes with black pudding bits...yummy!

Aunt M had lamb chops and KT had chicken fajitas (English style - very good, but not a real Mexican dish).



Fabulous wood paneling and stained glass. 






My favorite bookshop in Southport. Yes, I bought a few old books again, just like I do every time I visit.
Stopped later in day for a hot chocolate and a scone with cream.

Yes, the cars appear to be driving on the wrong side of the road, but only if you are an American.  KT and I finally learned to look the correct direction while crossing the street...just in time for us to return home to USA this week.

Really cool looking house supposedly built by a sea captain years ago. It faces west and looks across the road toward a famous golf course and the beach .

No comments:

Post a Comment