What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I finally get the point of Acupuncture, literally!

I have wanted to try this alternative healing treatment for a long time, and finally had the opportunity while in the UK.

No, it does not hurt, but you do need to follow the correct breathing pattern.

KT said I had about 15 needles in each ear.

Carol runs a clinic in Liverpool. A fantastic lady! You feel good just by walking into her clinic and chatting with her. She is so positive and full of joy, you can not help but feel better.

She stresses that it does not "cure" you, but it certainly has brought help and relief to millions of people over many centuries.

Each needle goes in a specific part of the ear (and forehead) relating to a specific area of concern.

Carol got KT to try it as well.



You need to sit and relax for about 30 minutes. Eddie and I are drinking a detox herb tea. I met Carol through Eddie. I met Eddie through Andrew and the wonderful Copper Kettle family!

Yes, Carol's clinic can lead to being part of another wonderful family. You do not go into her clinic and hide in a corner and private exam room. You talk and interact. This was another great highlight of our trip.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try acupuncture too. But I haven't had a need, as of yet, to do so. It's like many other therapies where you need to schedule multiple sessions in order to see long-term effects. Someday I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete