What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

On assignment in England

First morning at Aunt M's, which means breakfast at the Copper Kettle. Had to fly half way around the world to bump into my sister and two nieces who are traveling to Egypt.

Andrew is the chef and owner, and one of the world's most charming and kind souls.

I actually stopped at Satterwaite's on the way to breakfaet and purchased a chocolate eclair.


It looks great and tastes even better.

K3 helping our Aunt with gardening.

Hey, I thought the American government said last week that they would stop "staging" photos?

Oh, I see. This independent American is happy to think and do as she pleases, at least with her camera.


K3's goal is to record our Aunt, her irrepressible personality and our family history.

Can't visit England without visiting a fish and chip shop. This one is owned by Chinese and has unlimited choices besides fish.

K3 enjoyed chatting with Tony, the owner of a nice old book shop.



Which train to catch?

Maybe this one...




1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. I can taste the baked goods. I really need to crack open a recipe I've got for pasties. The memory of them from my last trip to Liverpool still haunts me. And the book shops. "Can never have enough books" is what I learned.

    ReplyDelete