What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Photo Art postcards to all of my faithful followers!

A portion of the Royal Mile.

Lots of massive, old buildings in Edinburgh, with better architecture than most towns in America. 

War Memorial on Carlton Hill.

The black spire is the Sir Walter Scott Memorial. My favorite historical fiction writer.

The National Scottish Art Museum. Beautiful and a quiet place to relax and recharge.

The Writer's Museum highlighting Scott, Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert Burns, and Hume.

They said that I'll get a wee room to myself that as soon as I actually start to write and get published.

Shot from Greyfriar's Kirk over the wall.

Old buildings on this side looking through the alley toward the new architecture of the Scottish National History Museum.



Sunset, rain and shadows. The problem is you can't see the rain drops. 

Shortcut to the Castle.




Headed out to Loch Lomond.


This is what the Romans and the English saw first when they were invading the Highlands. 




Hot chocolate at The Elephant restaurant.
My Photo Art Book goes on sell at a book store near me sometime in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing your photos makes me feel like I'm traveling with you. Thanks for bringing me along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission accomplished then! That was my goal. I am glad you enjoy the photos. The benefits of modern technology are amazing. When I would visit England, Scotland, and Wales as a child, a youth, and young adult, I had a
    "film" cameras and would have to wait weeks to see my pictures. With a digital camera and lap top, I shoot, review, and publish all within an hour (or at least the same day). Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete