What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Tiny spider

Wednesday evening on the way to Scouts. A brief, heavy rain storm had just passed through, and we were following it eastward.

Thursday early morning, we came out of church after Seminary class to find that a tiny spider had been busy spinning a web in our truck. Web stretched from the radio to K7's seat top. 

Close-up. The miniature guy started moving fast.

He must have sensed K7's huge phobia against spiders - of any size - because he never made it to safety. He and his web disappeared immediately after this photo was taken.

3 comments:

  1. I would have gone crazy even if it was really tiny! lol! I would have jumped right out of the car. I really hate spiders! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't like spiders either : P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Charlotte's Web to the girls on school days, and they enjoy it.
    Depending on the spider and whether it bites my children or not, is how I treat them. Well, if it is inside the house and I catch it, it dies. I've found several bites on the kids in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete