What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hay there

Winter is coming and we need more hay for our animals, so we went hay shopping.

"This one looks good - nice and firm, smells good, no bugs."

"Was that bale #98? #99? or #100?"      "I don't know...I thought you were counting!"

The hay team.


Riding herd on the hay.

K8 always celebrates our hay days with a fun jump. 

Time to unload.

K8 multitasking.

"Come on, work faster. We don't have all day".

My idea of a Father/Daughter date.

K5 with her dog "Jack".

The hay crew is finally done...well, almost.

Except for sweeping the trailer clean of loose hay to Momma's satisfaction.

Momma petting "Booboo".

Took Momma and K5 on a driving tour across the stream to look at all the improvements on the farm. 

7 comments:

  1. What a great crew! Sure wish I could join them. That looks like good bonding time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. He chose to spend his family vacation visiting a friend in Springfield, so he was not with us much.

      Delete
  3. Wow! That looks like FUN work!!! Wish I could be there to have as much fun as you guys : P I bet it's nice having family there to be with : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think i should just copy maddie's comment...
    I love the photos! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing you... you DID have fun. I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAHHH-CHOOOO! I'm allergic to hay.

    ReplyDelete