What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ozark autumn sunrise

Monday, 15 October 2012. The rising sun explodes over the horizon at the start of another great day. We were driving away from town after Seminary class.

When we got home, most of the paddocks were still in shade.


So we drove up the dirt road along our east boundary to the top of our hill.

Coming back down our hill.

Stopped and took pic of rising sun through the trees.

Back down the hill. I wanted to sit and wait for various photo shots, but K7 started making noises about starving to death, so we headed home to eat breakfast.

I edited this shot by cropping it.

View from back balcony.

The sun finally got high enough to shine light over the trees onto paddock #1.

8 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! That sunrise is INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE pic #4!!! Your property is just so beautiful and all the trees are turning colors : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THOSE! Esspecailly #1 & #4!! :D Those are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty!!
    In Cabool you never know how pretty it
    is until you really look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good camera to capture such images. The beauty of the Earth! And it's not yet in it's perfected state! How glorious that will look. #8, the cropped one is my favorite with the animals grazing. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Honey, I had to say, I love #2, 4, 5, and 8. But I really love the photographer. He is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures one, four, and eight are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. number 4 is the money shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! I knew it as we drove up the hill and saw it "jump out at us".

    ReplyDelete