What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Speaking of good food...

K7 and I made the one hour drive to the "big city" last week because he needed new church shoes and I needed to visit the Boy Scout office. We had a late lunch at Panera Bread. Afterward, we headed to the mall to shop. I found the perfect dessert...

Yes! Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls! There were like 100 pearls in the tube which are like 1,000 calories per pearl. I ate like all of them, and I didn't die, or gain weight, or anything bad, so they must be like sugar free or something. I guess dark chocolate really is healthy.

3 comments:

  1. The best part of the journey, dark chocolate, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! Panera Bread & Chocolate!!! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, unless it's mixed with raspberry, then that's a go. Milk chocolate? YES!

    ReplyDelete