What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Office

For the past few months this office has been totally trashed - piles of paper stacked on the desk; piles of stuff on both couches; and piles of boxes and bags on the floor. So bad, I refused to even take a picture of it. Well, not any more. A few days ago I started on the big push to clean it all out. I finished tonight. What do you think of it now?

I haven't seen my desk top in many months. After sorting through everything and filing items in their appropriate folders in my filing cabinets, I carried out 2 large trash bags. I had to add a 3-drawer box in one corner of the room just to hold all my Boy Scout stuff. Hope I can keep everything looking this good. 

1 comment:

  1. A good ol' clean never hurts. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete