What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Can't blog tonight because we're camping out

See, here's proof. This pic was taken without "flash", and...

...this one with "flash". Most of the boys were still straggling back to the fire after playing Capture the Flag, which ended at 10:30 P.M. K7 gave a short talk on friends, then we sang three songs after which the strawberry cobbler was ready to eat - Yummy! Full moon tonight, but clouds moving in to obscure it. Hope it doesn't rain.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go . . .lol! I saw it was a full moon last night and I think that those are the best times to camp : D Just saying . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you guys had tons of fun!
    I always ask if we can go camping because that is my favorite thing to do! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your family can camp out on our hill. We have several great spots, and tons of firewood.

      Delete
  3. I think my boys had fun. Not sure how much sleep they got, but they are young, and they shall survive!

    ReplyDelete