What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Road Trip







Mom has been planning this trip for a while, so a little rain wasn't going to cancel our departure earlier today.





However, the rain did make the early part of the drive boring enough to warrant a nap. Aaah, how cute!




K7 was still able to fit in two movies before we reached our destination.



Once at the hotel, both boys headed for the indoor pool.




They spent an hour in the water.



But the sign above the jacuzzi said you could only sit in the warm bubble bath for 10 minutes max, or else you risked being cooked?


11 comments:

  1. Grote Soms zie ik erg leuk en makkelijk gemaakt blogs, maar in de meeste opzichten zijn ze erg handig als je blog.
    http://www.inuwtuin.nl/jacuzzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. satyam Kaushik,
      Bedankt voor het bezoeken van mijn blog! Maar ik kan het niet helpen dolende waarom een Indiase man in New Delhi communiceert met een Amerikaanse in de Nederlandse taal? Bedankt voor de link naar de sauna (zwembad) bedrijf in Amsterdam - Ik kon echt gebruik maken van een op de boerderij tijdens de hete zomers.
      Dank je wel,
      mac

      Delete
  2. Hmm... two movies and a nap away...

    That pool resembles one I've seen at a Mariott hotel...

    Hope you're having fun on your mystery trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it had been a Mariott - espeacially with the breakfast buffet they have! This was a nice, but less expensive Hampton Inn.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you guys had a BLAST! :) Where were you headed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of the two of them sleeping is priceless . . . lol! I LOVE IT! Hope you all had FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably don't appreciate me publishing this photo, but it is priceless. I have to give credit to their Mum. She was driving while I was working on a project on the computer. She noticed them, and got me to take the pic, which I did over my shoulder without looking at them, so it really turned out well considering...

      Delete
  5. I have to agree I like the pic of them sleeping!: )
    Looks like you guys had fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you spoke German!
    The boys look older all the time. Thank goodness for priceless moments.

    ReplyDelete