What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Routine Stuff

Music is a big part of our weekly routine, Tuesday is String practice for K8 at 3 P.M. Wednesday is Music Theory and Orchestra practice from 3:30 - 5 P.M. Thursday is K6's guitar lesson at 5 P.M. and K7's trumpet lesson at 6 P.M.

My most important tools for managing weekly family, farm, school, and church business. The only things missing from photo are my calendar and legal pad of paper for writing end-less to-do-lists, and of course my Canon camera for recording events for my blog. My iPhone contains my scriptures and important phone numbers, and is itself a miniature internet computer, but I much prefer reading and typing on my Mac Book. 

We have already had a few days of frost. Wish I had thought to take this photo an hour earlier when the entire pasture was white.

One morning while milking, we noticed our little kitten was up on roof of the loafing shed we are building where K6 left her the night before. K8 to the rescue!

Happy kitty. We gave her some fresh milk to make-up for K6's error. 

3 comments:

  1. Poor kitty! Way to go K8!
    Music, music, and more music. Isn't it wonderful what time saving devices have done for our days. Good news update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing K8 was there! I know how you feel....music music and more music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add K6's piano lessons on Monday afternoons!

    ReplyDelete