What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Urgent! Vote now for one of these qoutes to go on back of our Farm t-shirt:


1) The Best Foods Come From Local Family Farms

2) Man Does Not Live by Bread Alone…He Also Needs Local Farm Fresh Eggs, Fruit, Honey, Meat, Milk, and Veggies!

3) Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees…It Grows On Grass-fed Beef!

4) “I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural.” ~Thomas Jefferson

5) Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Local Farm Fresh Foods

4 comments:

  1. I vote for Tommy's Quote: “I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural.” ~Thomas Jefferson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like most of them, but I like #5 the best. Really you will need to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1,4 and 5. I can't decide yet.

    ReplyDelete