What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Physical Education Class

A good friend of mine organized a weekly PE class for home school students. I signed up K7 and K8, and volunteered to help coach.

We meet on Thursdays at the local YMCA. The first few weeks will concentrate on basketball, so I am not much use. I welcome them, and get them stretched and loose.

They are learning basic fundamental ball handling skills and the rules of the game. We finished up the first day with a  friendly scrimmage.

Everyone had fun, and worked their brains and muscles. Looking forward to next week when we should add several more students.

2 comments:

  1. Have to have the PE class with others at the YMCA. Those are fun memories. Looks like fun boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my boys (and girls) had a great time, and are looking forward to this week!

    ReplyDelete