What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally have a phone line to the house


After six months of trying, we finally have a phone land line to the house. Century Link, as a corporation, is the worse phone company I have ever dealt with in my 40-year adult life which included moving around the nation frequently during a military career - worked with lots of different phone companies. They have sent us lots of bills demanding money long before ever getting us a dial tone. If you want our new phone number, sign up as a follower to this blog and then send me an email telling me how much the blog entertains you!

The phone line is buried across part of the pasture and the backyard. Good timing since I have two truckloads of dirt coming next week so we can put in a nice yard of green grass out back. I took photos of the whole path so I'll know where the line is before putting up more fencing in the pasture this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment