What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

A small wood cut...

Small means we didn't have very many guys helping on this one, but two families were out of firewood, so we were duty bound. Went to a large ranch owned by the Boy Scouts, and it was logged last year leaving lots of wood on the ground just waiting for us to put it to good use.

Team work.

By this point in the day, I had injured my right knee (moderate knee strain), and was stuck in the truck taking pictures. It hurt so bad I had to ask K6 to drive us home, where I spent next three and a half days immobile on my back with raised knee on pillows with an ice pack. But we accomplished our mission.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your knee . . . When I saw the first pick I thought "small wood cut?" but then you said you meant you didn't have very many people . . . I wish I could have helped . . . if I would have been very much help . . LOL! : D

    ReplyDelete