What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wanch finally adds Wabbits!

After school Thursday morning, I took K8 to pick up his first batch of rabbits. Now to teach his pup Daisy that they are "friends" and not "food"! iPhone doesn't take the best pics, but it's all I had on me . 

They are New Zealand whites.

K8 got two does and one young breeding buck. He also got a big buck for dinner one night next week.

The 3-unit hutch to his right is still vacant. I'm sure we'll fill it sooner than later. K8 is in the local high school Marine Junior ROTC unit, and wears a uniform every Thursday. He wears Marine PT gear on Mondays and Fridays for physical training - he is developing some "guns".  

2 comments:

  1. Hope that all works out . . . I'm sure it's exciting to have a new animal on the wanch : )

    ReplyDelete