What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Turning the greenhouse white

Mom bought a used greenhouse. It needed some sprucing up, so we sent the boys out with a bucket of white paint.

They must have read Mark Twain's "Tom Sawyer", because they invited some friends over to help.

As my Mother used to say, "Many hands make light work". There seem to be several white spots on the girls.

K8 is wearing a shirt that once belonged to his maternal grandfather. He is also moving pretty slow (K8, not his grandfather).

K7 had the top stuff.

Clean-up time. K7 is saying, "Look, no paint on my hands".

The happy owner comes to inspect the work progress, and thank her crew. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved every caption for the pictures! It must have been fun "white washing" the greenhouse together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally worth all the scrubbing that came later. I literally had a ton of it in my hair and I had to work a little harder to get it off my hands, but I LOVED every minute of it! It turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete