What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hilltop pasture

From where I'm standing going back into the far tree line is what we cleared in the Spring, and I bush hogged it a few times in order to gain some more pasture. You can see some cattle gazing in the background. We also added the small pond last Fall to bury the previous owner's personal dump.

Same shot, but I moved farther back away from the new pasture area.

Same spot, just looking to my right, or toward the Northwest. The hill slopes down to our stream and our lower pastures, and the homestead.

The bull decided to come see if I had any treats for him. I didn't, but he got some soon thereafter.

1 comment:

  1. Your property is so beautiful and all of the leaves are starting to change colors . . . it reminds me of my grandparents. : )

    ReplyDelete