What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

We're not in the Ozarks anymore Toto!

Flew to the beautiful Northwest coast this week. 

To visit our beautiful K1 and her family. I should have stood up and moved away from the table to get the whole family in this shot, but I didn't. Her brand new baby boy, husband and second daughter are to the right of her. I promise to get a complete family photo before we head home. We ate clam chowder at Mo's restaurant, which sits right on the beach.

And not just any beach. Recognize the rocks behind us? This is the beach used at the end of the movie, "Goonies". 

After lunch, the sun came out for an hour. We visited the "Buzz" candy shop in Seaside, Oregon. This store has the biggest variety of candy under one roof I have seen in a very long time. 

I love this door handle. We are definitely in lumberjack territory!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like tons of fun!
    We went to our cousins baptism this weekend,
    in fact we just got back 30 min. ago!
    We are all really tired, but it was fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get away and be with family. I love visiting my family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that area of the country! Great weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo's does have great chowder - you have to order it like Mike though, for the best taste

    ReplyDelete