What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Touring Portland, OR

K1 took us to Portland today.

Mt Hood is a dominate landmark, and the sky was so clear that it was easy to see.

Sadie was ready for the rare sunny day - she had her sun glasses handy.

Mt Hood again...

Lydia was my seat buddy.

Mt hood again...did I mention it was the dominate landmark in the area? We could also see Mt St Helens, but I didn't get the right shot.

K1 stayed hydrated.

Lydia snoozed.

Sunset over the Portland airport.

Is that Mt Hood I see through the front windshield?


Grandma with Sadie and Trevor.

Trevor wide awake.

5 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOO jealous that you are there and I am not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee...is that Mt Hood I see there? and there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitly see his daddy in his little face. What a great trip!
    It's funny the things that draw our attention. People and mountains. I also noticed K1's new wheels! Sweet ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one of the best sunset pics you have ever taken : ) LOL!

    ReplyDelete