What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

West Texas Art

K8 and I visited this famous landmark just west of Amarillo. Many years ago, a farmer buried a bunch of cadillac's in a line along Interstate 40.

Over the years people have been spray painting the cars. I remember seeing them back in the day before the graffiti started - at one time I thought they were all pink.

No, I didn't really paint this message. People just throw their paint cans on the ground, so K8 and I picked up several and carried them to a small dumpster. 

K8 took this shot out the back window.

We saw lots of irrigation pipes in Texas and Oklahoma where they grow cotton, grain, and grass for hay.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting . . . for a second I really thought you had painted that lovely work of art : ) lol!

    ReplyDelete