What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Barfy Christmas

Twas the weekend before Christmas, and most of our children and grand children were arriving from far away.

Unfortunately, a nasty flu bug also arrived, striking somebody new every day. Notice the clear plastic bowl next to the couch?

This is my bathroom AFTER I cleaned it. An hour earlier, K7 made it to this point in the doorway before becoming a human shotgun. Yes, it was as bad as it sounds. In addition to spending time on my hands and knees cleaning, I had to throw away all tooth brushes and several rolls of toilet paper. It's a good thing I love him.

K6 thought wearing an old gas mask would protect him. He was wrong - it got him a few days later, on Christmas morning. 

3 comments:

  1. Memorable barfy Christmas! Thank goodness it only lasted a short while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That really stinks! We all have been getting sick one by one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that's horrible . . . I realy hate being sick, but I'm sure it was a memorable Christmas . . .

    ReplyDelete