What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Tooth Fairy will really like you.


S doesn't like too much sugar in the diet, but, as you can tell from my blog, I believe sugar is okay - as long as you "burn it off" with physical exertion and brush your teeth. If you are looking for a healthy alternative to all the fluoride-laden tooth pastes made in China that fill the shelves at Wal-Mart, I can highly recommend Uncle Harry's Tooth Powder. It is made in Washington, USA, from natural and healthy ingredients. You will recognize every ingredient because they are common non-toxic items that you are familiar with. There is no list of unpronounceable gobblely-goop chemical words that you find on "mainstream" tooth paste labels.
  
I first bought a small bottle at Lehman's at:
http://www.lehmans.com/store/Personal_Care___Medicine_Cabinet___Uncle_Harry_s_All_Natural_Tooth_Powder___2010020?Args=#

When S and I fell in love with the way it left our teeth refreshingly clean, I found that we could buy more for less by going direct to the manufacturer:
http://www.uncleharrys.com/store/product_info.php/products_id/547#!tab1

If you aren't looking for a healthy alternative for brushing and cleaning your teeth, you should be!

2 comments:

  1. Whole foods didn't carry this tooth product! I'm disapointed with them.

    ReplyDelete