What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gardening 101 for success.

A while back, my daughter K4 sent me a web link (http://backtoedenfilm.com/) and said I just had to watch this free online movie documentary. Well, it was during our month without internet service, and McDonald's free wifi does not handle fast video streaming, so, based on her recommendation, I bought the DVD sight-unseen from their web site. After carrying it around in my backpack for 2 weeks, I finally found time this afternoon to watch it. All I can say is, WOW! K4 was absolutely right. It will revolutionize the way you think about gardening, I can't wait to get started this fall. If you love gardening - Watch It! If you have always avoided gardening because of too much work watering, fertilizing, and pulling weeds - Watch It! If you have problems with slow video buffering, email me and I'll mail you the DVD as a loaner (but don't hold onto it for 2 weeks waiting to watch it).

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious just by the title. I bought Uncle Harry's tooth powder online. Looking forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete