What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New pup name change - she is now "Daisy"

K8 once overheard KT and Danny talking about girl names they liked - for future daughters - and Ruby was one of them. 

After naming his pup Ruby, I heard from KT.

I agreed with her that, as cute as the pup is, it would be much better to change her name than to have a grand daughter and pup both named Ruby.

After a few days of pondering and family discussion, K8 vetoed names suggested by his older brothers and sisters. 

I won't bother listing the various suggested names.

K8 finally settled on "Daisy" as her new name. Cute name for a cute pup. She is going to be big and solid, with great big teeth and a deep growl. Daisy will be an awesome farm dog. I can't wait!

The boys took her out one day last week and wore her out. I met up with them in town since they were headed to play practice. She slept all the way home.

3 comments:

  1. Daisy may be fierce someday but she is so cute right now! I loved the pictures of her on the gravel pile. Good pick on the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is way better! I love it!!!! It fits her cute personality! : )

    ReplyDelete