What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

The budding young plumber

I know its gross, but someone has to fix this problem - a clogged toilet. 

The plunger didn't get it, so he had to do it the old fashioned way. Yes, its gross and yucky, but everyone in the house greatly appreciated his bravery and "Can do" spirit.


"Really? You'll pay me for doing this? Alright!"

Mission accomplished! Dad paid him $20 and K2 paid him $5. Not bad for less than 30 minutes work. Next summer he turns 15, so I will arrange a short apprenticeship with a buddy who owns a plumbing company. The summer he turns 16, I'll do the same with a friend who owns a heating and cooling company to learn about that and electricity. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so brave. Talk about fearless. You rock K8! I really like the picture of him smiling big with his arm in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go K8! I wouldn't do it : P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I did that I would regret doing it!

    ReplyDelete