What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Road Safety Reminder

When the tires on your vehicle start looking like this, you probably should not drive in the rain nor should you carry your own children let alone other people's kids!

I just had 4 brand new Michelin tires put on the truck, so you are safe to ride with me again. Because I frequently drive through pastures and woods, I paid a little extra for tires with 10 welts or layers, so I can drive off-road without worrying too much about rocks, nails, barbed wire,
thorns, little stumps, evil commie pungie sticks, etc.

4 comments:

  1. I had to buy three new tires yesterday. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... seems like lots of people are having tire problems!
    We need to replace our tires TOO! Ours are bare They have absolutely no grip... which means... NOT SAFE!

    ReplyDelete