What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where do you find frog legs in the winter?

At the "FISH SHACK", a super little family owned restaurant in West Plains, Missouri. We had to take Dan's 150 gallon aquarium to an expert in this same town for repair, which meant we needed extra muscle to load/unload. We had K6 and Marshall along. Afterward, we stopped for supper, and I had delicious fried frog legs - yummy! I traded a few to Marshall for some of his fried catfish, and ...

...I traded some to Dan for fried shrimp. K6 didn't want to sample frog legs, so I didn't get to trade for any of his ultra-healthy choice: grilled Talapia. Not to leave you thinking I was only eating fried foods, I did eat all the healthy pinto beans and coleslaw that came with my frog legs. This place also has an ice cream machine and toppings for fix-your own desserts...

2 comments:

  1. I have never had frog legs, but that sure looks like some good food! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Frog legs. I should try those sometime. Looks like chicken legs when fried.

    ReplyDelete