What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Fire, fire, fire! Class Alpha fire in paddock #1"!

While K6, K7 and I were in the corral halter training cows, I assigned K8 to take the flame-thrower along fence lines and burn leaves and brush. I came into the backyard just as this cloud of smoke blew toward the house. Not good.

Just at that moment, the wind miraculously shifted direction. Looking better, but where is K8?

Good. He's got a water hose in his hands. "Why did you burn the hay on the ground? But more importantly, where is your flame-thrower and gas tank?"

"Oops! It's on the other side of the fire!"

"Quit horsing around and get back to work before I use that thing to roast your rear end."
You could never do stuff like this in a city.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh My Gosh . . . . that's about right . . . he sure does love playing with fire . . .

    ReplyDelete