What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Square dancing is a great family activity

Some friends invited us to their Square Dancing club, so we went. Found several other families we knew, and had a great time.

They alternated square dances (which I did) with line dances (which I skipped to take photos).

This was the first round of square dancing, but I found out it moved too fast to take pics. "S" and I had fun, and K8 also learned to square dance, but like me, sat out the line dances.

K7 and his friends danced every time regardless of the type.

Must be a line dance...

A very fun activity which we plan to do monthly.

4 comments:

  1. That was one of the "bestest" nights of my life! I had so much fun and can't wait until next month : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Maddie! It was tons of fun! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, in that first picture K8 looks like dads younger pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or rather, he looks like dad, when dad was younger!

    ReplyDelete