What?

...and a Slower Pace of Life!

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

If you put bird seed out in the winter, birds will come

My view out the north window of my office. I had a non-stop line of birds all day - cardinals, chickadees, titmouse, wrens, juncos, and 1 female gold finch. Hard to get much work done with this gorgeous distraction. Glad I did not set-up a 2nd feeder outside my east window.

A cheap bird feeder and a cheap camera were great investments, but someday, I'm going to get the really nice  high speed camera!








Lucky, our barn kitten, comes out occasionally to try her luck at hunting either under my window or under the cedar tree.



Lots of fat birds on the Whipple Wanch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice way to get birds to move in close by. I don't see many birds down here, especially when it's cold.

    ReplyDelete